Tuesday 18 December 2012

Who Let That Dog In?

I had a scary moment yesterday. 

But first some background info. 
I have two dogs. One of which is badly behaved. He looks like butter could melt in its mouth - when it comes to humans, that's true. Other dogs however...
There's a dog (a new puppy) that has been living next door. 
Our fence that separates the two backyards is unstable, frail and has loose paling's. 
The neighbours said dog is a Norwegian Ridgeback (a dangerous dog).

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Yes, their dog got into our yard, and boy, did we have fun ripping the dogs away from each other and putting the dog back over the fence - after our neighbours jumped the fence and lifted the dog over it. 

I was scared shitless. 

It might be a puppy now, but sooner or later he wont be.
I researched a Norwegian Ridgeback. The Internet said something about "fighting dogs into submission." 
Holy crap. 

So basically I'm venting, I'm so scared and I've been so worried since yesterday afternoon. 
I honestly don't know what to do.
Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment